Hello Closet Freaks,
We love a good drink from time to time or from every day after work. Well today is the day for fun, family times, and fire works! This recipe for the 4th of July sangria is perfect for your girl gatherings, bbq, and picnic today. You can't conquer the holiday without a drink! So take a look at this recipe and have fun today doll faces.
- Gather Strawberries, Pineapples, and blueberries together
- cut pineapples into star shapes to make more festive!
- you need 2 bottles of white wine
- 1/2 cup of blueberry vodka
- 1/2 of fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 of simple syrup
- now grab the picture and mix it in
- chill for at least 15 minutes
- now drink responsibly!!!
-xo Closet Freak